Location: Seattle, WA.
Come join our team as an Administrative Assistant!Osborn Consulting, Inc. (OCI) is a fast-growing full-service design firm providing civil engineering, landscape architecture, and urban design. From conceptual planning through design plans, specifications, and estimates (PS&E) and construction support, we provide a range of services for all phases of transportation, development, restoration, and mitigation projects. Since 2004, OCI has successfully delivered innovative projects for our clients, including local cities, counties, ports, tribal districts, and neighborhood groups, as well as federal government agencies.
This position is an excellent career opportunity for the right individual who desires to make an impact in a privately held, small business. At OCI, we believe our success stems from every individual employee. We help you take control of your career and provide a path of growth opportunities along the way.
About the Role
Our new team member must be well-organized, thorough, and trustworthy, with excellent verbal and writing skills, and the ability to multi-task. In this role, we’ll count on you to:
- Answer, screen, and route incoming calls and e-mails. Act as a gatekeeper as appropriate.
- Retrieve daily voicemails, screen the same and forward as appropriate.
- Greet all office visitors escorting them to the conference room and announcing their arrival to the appropriate firm members.
- Order and distribute all office supplies.
- Prepare meetings for setup and takedown.
- Plan office events and meetings.
- Process outgoing mail and packages to include special delivery services as needed.
- Keep the kitchen area clean, orderly and stocked.
- Handle other tasks and projects assigned by staff.
- 1-3 years administrative (additional coursework or college degree may reduce experience required).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to thrive and make an impact in a small office environment: assertive, resourceful and a problem solver.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and project deadlines, multi task, and prioritize.
- Ability to work a consistent schedule Monday through Friday 8AM to 5PM.
What We Offer
OCI offers competitive pay, medical and dental insurance for the employee, 401K plan with company matching, vacation/sick/holiday pay, gym membership stipend, cell phone stipend, fully subsidized transportation pass, and profit sharing.
What We Value
Our new team member will be someone who aligns with OCI’s core values of Professionalism, Collaboration and Creativity, Health and Well-Being, Laughter and Fun, Relationships, Growth and Learning.
Our Diversity and Inclusion
Osborn Consulting, Inc. (OCI) is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance completing the online application, please call 425-451-4009. Please leave a message and a member of our People Operations team will return your call within three business days. Alternatively, an email may be sent to email@example.com. “Applicant Accommodation” should be included in the subject line of the email. Please note that this phone number and email are only for those individuals who would like to request an accommodation to apply for a job.
OCI participates in the Electronic Employment Eligibility Verification Program.